The Fresh connection is a realistic simulation game of a Supply Chain management situation. The concept is simple : A business is in trouble and you need to straighten it with your teammates.
In addition to developing the team spirit, it allows a better understanding of the financial issues of a Supply Chain management and a strengthening of technical knowledge in Purchasing, Production or Sales allowing a better collective decision-making.
«The Fresh Connection» can be part of a training program:
- On the overall performance of the company
- On management / coordinated decision-making
- On more specific topics: Supply Chain, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Production Management…
But can also be used in «team building»
- Boost project groups in the start-up phase
- Bring together already formed teams
- Promote transversal collaboration between different departments (Critical in Supply Chain)
DDBrix is a serious game using the LEGO brick assembly to understand the value of Demand Driven MRP in a simple and fun away.
- Better understand the use and application of DDMRP
- Experiment demand-driven planning and visible and collaborative execution
- Stabilize production and reduce team stress
- Plan and prioritise production orders
- Learn from the fundamentals of Supply Chain management