• The emergence of new brands disrupting the positions of historical actors.
• Uncertain consumption of these new customers : what products, what uses?
• Global availability of small series items.
• Ability to increase volumes to meet this demand, despite limiting resources.
A limited and concentrated workforce
• Historical know-how to formalize and transmit.
• Few sectors of excellence developing the required skills.
• Dilemma between the multiplication of expertise and the sacralization of know-how .
• Balance between innovation, brand entry products and traditional know-how.
A need for customization, sustainable product
• Increasingly demanding customers looking for a unique and personalized product.
• A desire to integrate sustainable development into luxury.
• Need for responsiveness and service.
• Maintain a high level of quality despite decentralized customization.
Demultiplication of sales channels
• Digitization of the customer experience and omni-channel vision of consumption.
• Customer relationship management that needs to adapt to the Millennials generation .
• Traditional points of sale cultivating exceptional brand image despite their multiplication.
Your problems and our solutions
Inventory implementation and logistics strategy
Position the storage points and the logistic network to have the best assortment locally, ensuring availability and responsiveness, at a lower cost.
Definition of the global logistics master plan.
Develop tactics and inventory strategies based on targeted service offerings.
Dimensioning of the logistic nodes.
Supply chain planning and procurement process
Anticipate the needs of the markets, staking the collections and operating the links in the supply chain accordingly.
Development of forecasting and shared decision processes for assortment plans.
Declining the need for products from suppliers to the sales and distribution network.
Coordination of trades of commerce, communication and marketing, with operations.
Harmonization and collaboration
To develop the transversality within the big players by reducing the silos of the activities by “house” or by segment of products.
Share best practices at the group level without degrading specific identities.
Training in change management and development of a change manager network.
Development of business repositories nourishing the exception, the image and the irreproachable service.
Conjugation of excellence and operational performance
Reconcile improved service quality, cost control, and the level of excellence expected by customers.
Operational performance plan aiming at reactivity of flows and respect for product quality.
Delayed differentiation levers allow customer customization in a short time.
Nicolas conducted many projects in various sectors: design of industrial and logistics master plans, definition and implementation of industrial progress plans. He notably worked on industrial processes reworking for Lancel and Baron Ph. de Rothschild.