• Supply Chain diagnosis and support on action plans deployment
• DDMRP pilot on procurement supplies
NTN-SNR is one of the world’s leading bearings manufacturers. It employs approximately 4,800 people, spread over ten industrial sites (Europe and South America), and commercial locations. Its three major markets are automotive, industry and aeronautics. SNR-NTN is a supplier leader for the main European manufacturers with multiple applications (wheels, gearboxes …).
Complete Supply Chain Diagnosis:
• Optimisation of the service and policy
• Working on Demand processes and S&OP to make it reliable
• Alignement of the Supply Chain with MRP process
• Strengthening the capability process
• Optimization of inventory policies, on finished products and components.
• Align the organization with these new processes and define roles and responsibilities
• Drive DDMRP supplies