• Redesign of processes, organisations and information systems of the Supply Chain of the various Group BUs (management and execution)
A French industrial group, the world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal groups 23 brands across four operational divisions: professional products, consumer products, luxury goods and active cosmetics. It employs nearly 64,600 people in 130 countries around the world.
• Business management during the general and detailed design phases, alignment of organisations on new processes.
• Preparation for change management :
– Evaluation of issues and impacts on central and local organisations
– Writing of training materials for deployment in subsidiaries and with the central planning team,
• Project « Demand Planning Excellence » :
– Realization of the diagnostic business on 2 pilot countries
– Creation of a deployment kit with the project team and the major countries of the consumer division: RACI, function sheet, questionnary for the diagnostic business.
– Deployment of FuturMaster in the Professional Products and Cosmetics Active France Divisions with the management of the business team.