• Logistic Master Plan of the Châteaux Grand Cru activity: sizing of resources, securing and trajectory
Since 1933, in Pauillac, Médoc, the French company Baron Philippe de Rothschild is one of the world leaders in the field of quality wines. It is driven by a constant ambition: to make the best wines in the world, each in its category.
• Modeling the evolution of stocks and logistic activity of the Castles division
• Analysis of natural and technological risks
• Identification of the expectation in term of service and security with the main functions of the company, as well as with its mains trading customers.
• Identification of potentials resources to mutalise with different activities centers
• Proposal of suitable alternative scenarios by an expert business team
• Build and validate the road map transformation with the General Management