• Diagnostics and recommendations for the downstream logistics performance
ARaymond is a French industrial group created in 1865, 100% family. ARaymond develops, manufactures and markets fastening products mainly for the automotive industry. Nearly 90% of its turnover is made abroad. AR France is a subsidiary of the ARaymond network, made up of nearly 40 companies, employing around 5,400 people worldwide and composed of 4 activities: Clips (Metal, Plastic and Assemblies) and Fittings.
• Diagnostic and benchmark of the distribution logistics performance
• Recommendation of improvement areas in different point of view : operational, organizational and strategic.
• Service policy definition and process workshop with customer Service (Sales Adm)
• Logistics opportunity study for the mechanization