This section covers design, management and control of the transformation process.
1. Product development; Industrialisation, Planning parameters, Data sources and accuracy.
2. Capacity management; Capacity measurement, Workload planning, Bottlenecks, Constraint management.
3. Plannng, Strategic plan, Planification, Plan stratégique, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Requirements and load calculation (MRP/CRP), Finishing programme (PMF).
4. Execution and controlling, Customer service, Link to the MPS, Scheduling techniques, WIP, Quality assurance.
5. Measurement of Stategic and Tactic performance